Descripción del Trabajo
Plans, organizes and manages security related activities for information systems/technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
· Maintain the Security Program in the Region assigned
· Assist with risk assessments to identify threats to Jabil ensuring that information, systems and databases are protected from unauthorized users and are available as required.
· Assist with Regulatory and customer audits as required
· Identify Potential Threats and vulnerabilities. Lead Jabil in the mitigation of those threats.
· Lead efforts to investigate and remediate security incidents and organize the security investigation involving all required parties and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
· Consult with various entities to recommend security solutions and designs.
· Research, recommend, and implement changes to policies, processes, procedures, and standards to safeguard information and systems and to enhance Jabil’s Information security Program and reduce the overall risk to Jabil.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill this position, this could include formal or self paced professional development.
· Serve as escalation point for IT security issues.
· Train and educate Site Security Coordinators on their role and security requirements
· Communicate user and IT awareness of Jabil’s Information Security Program: policies and procedures. This includes training responsibilities
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· Any other ad-hoc security related duties as required or assigned.
· Ability to be part of a rotating shifts
· On Call Support rotation basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems OR minimum 5 to 7 years experience. Ability to work additional hours as needed. Ability to travel. (Some extensive travel may be required.)
Experience with managing IAM operations
Experience with managing NGFW
Experience with managing and implementing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions
Experience with managing Antivirus
Experience with OS (Windows / Linux)
Experience with Virtualization (Hyper-V / VMware)
Experience with Cloud services (Azure / AWS)
Basic coding skill for task automation (VB script, bash script, perl script, powershell, java, or python)
Related security certifications will be a plus
Driven, self-motivated and able to work independently
Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written. Ability to follow written and verbal directions. Advanced understanding of Operating systems and Microsoft Applications (i.e. – Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.). Understanding of how security impacts applications.
Individual will be required to use computer keyboards or other equipment for extended periods of time. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for reading and studying technical materials and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of the time. Specific physical abilities required by the job may include walking, reaching carrying and lifting up to 25 lbs, with some occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, with some time spent on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment ranges from low to moderate.