Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Overall Coordinator responsible to manage, plan, and implement all environmental programs and systems necessary to ensure proper management of regulatory and internal expectations.
· Responsible for coordination of all regulatory permits to include identification of necessary permits, application preparation, regulatory agency interaction and monitoring of company performance.
· Development, implementation and maintenance of environmental policies, procedures, work instructions, visual aids, inspections programs, reporting, etc.
· Coordinates with internal and external customers on all issues related to the company’s impact on the land air and water.
· Analyzes and interprets results of tests to determine composition of solid, liquid or gaseous materials and substances.
· Overall program coordinator for ISO 14000.
· Determines sources and methods of controlling pollutants in air, water and soil, utilizing knowledge of agriculture, chemistry, and engineering principles.
· Performs technical research and develops solutions to engineering problems.
· Serve as a subject matter technical resource to all levels of the organization.
· Serve as primary environmental resource on all emergency program development and administration.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.