Descripción del Trabajo
Ensures the Material Laboratory's organization and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organizes and assures the follow-up of analysis entrusted to the laboratory (costs-deadlines)
· Supervises the construction analysis of faulty components
· Validates the conclusion reports written by Laboratory Technicians
· Assures a technology watch in the area of analysis equipment and methods.
· Defines the means cost-in use and also the material costs in order to realize trials in close collaboration with the BUM.
· Assures customers visits and presents analysis laboratory tool
· Assures the indicators update
· Guarantees the respect of the safety and environmental procedure concerning not only the use of the laboratory means and but also the employees training.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.