Descripción del Trabajo
Perform finish deburring on machined aerospace components using a wide variety of deburr tools (pencil grinder, hand finish tools, abrasive wheel polishing/blending, abrasive pad polishing). Utilize borescope for the precision deburring of critical features inside various cavities of machined parts. Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong basic math skills, basic computer, problem solving skills, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand job instructions and sketches
- Ability to use measurement instruments
- Review and understand deburr callouts per drawing
- Proper selection of tools for perform task needed
- Follow verbal or written work instructions
- Communicate with team to provide feedback and status
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Proper tool selection with appropriate materials
- Mechanically inclined with good manual dexterity
- Self-motivation and ability to prioritize projects to meet completion dates
- Maintain 6S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job-related certifications
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $11.29 - $16.36 - $21.43. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.