Descripción del Trabajo
Provide accurate and timely reporting of sales and material costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review the accuracy of inventory valuation on the balance sheet in a standard cost environment.
· Explain the components that represent the difference between Actual and Forecasted Material Margins, reported by program.
· Perform analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by purchasing, inventory control, or production planning.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes.
· Meet deadlines even when dealing with frequent interruptions and additional as well as changing priorities.
· Ensure accurate reporting.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
· Maintain controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality).
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Create reports on materials to supply to BUMs and WCMs in order to identify better pricing opportunities.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to analyze moderately difficult to complex financial issues, draw conclusions based on that analysis and recommend alternative solutions that meet the needs of various customers.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.