Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil, we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER.
With over 260,000 diverse, talented, and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider.
Now we are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join our team!
- Knowledge of English pre-intermediate: spoken and written;
- Advanced PC skills;
- University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/International Economic Relations;
- Previous work experience in Accounting;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process vendor invoices and purchase orders PO;
- Match shippers with invoices;
- Schedule payments within established parameters;
- Match invoices to receiving and purchasing documents;
- Troubleshoot invoice problems regarding quantity, price, etc.;
- Assign proper accounting numbers to invoices;
- Respond to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable