Descripción del Trabajo
To lead a team of facilities technicians to maintain the factory building, its surrounding premises, production plant service including preventive maintenance and upgrading of facility equipment and electrical services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for preventive and routine maintenance; overhaul and modification of building and production equipment; emergency repair of buildings, equipment and utility systems
· Assumes responsibility for complete in-house janitorial service and ground maintenance.
· Assumes responsibility for site environmental compliance programs.
· Assures all Federal, State and Local permits are obtained and continue current.
· Acts as liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
· Assures that all electrical, mechanical and construction work is performed in conformance with applicable codes and regulations.
· Assumes responsibility of Safety Officer. Assures that each employee is formally trained in safety, which includes knowledge of hazards and protective measures required to prevent injury or illness.
· Establish and maintain the building's operational flexibility. Evaluate and carry out improvements for higher operational efficiency in plant utilities.
· Responsible for all electrical safety.
· Plan and ensure monthly budget accuracy.
· Plan, coordinate and ensure all facilities works compliance with required specifications, regulatory requirement, quality of work and safety standards.
· Support and assist the Functional Manager with day to day activities.
· Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of facilities operations in terms of cost, performance and efficiency.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering.
· Plus 4 - 7 years related experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.