Descripción del Trabajo
- Demonstrated Hands-on experience in the required process.
- Advanced Knowledge in the area that is being assigned.
- Relentless in exploring new and latest methods in improving assembly techniques.
- Lead Process and Equipment Evaluation aligned to the needs of Site as assigned by the ME Manager.
- Knowledge in Basic Statistics and knowledge of carrying a DOE is a plus.
- Understanding of DFM/A, FMEA
- Able to write technical reports for the Site.
- Develop Visual Aids based on Assembly drawings and manufacturing process.
- Support deployment of MES for shop floor traceability
- Identify and procure necessary tooling for manufacturing processes
- Identify and design jigs and fixtures for manufacturing processes
- Optimize and improve tools and fixtures for existing manufacturing processes
- Support development of pFMEA and Control Plan for manufacturing processes
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes at all times