Descripción del Trabajo
The Customer Service Account Manager II is the primary single point of contact to the customer at the plant level for daily demand, orders, shipments, good receipt, BOL, POD, tracking and reporting safety stock levels, flagging missed shipments, and setting up new customers. In addition, the Customer Service Account Manager II works in close coordination with the Business Unit to support reporting for weekly indicator reviews and other customer or financial reviews as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to independently provide high levels of support to Business Unit and customers
- Communicates a variety of information to internal or external customers to support the sale or service of products and drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer orders
- Support BU, Operations and Supply Chain resources to prioritize production
- Respond to customer inquiries, including working with shipping on any questions for shipments
- Apply originality and ingenuity are to define or apply appropriate procedures, processes and techniques to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Interpret customer scorecard feedback to adapt as needed
- Responsible for new customer set up in SAP system and maintenance of current customer files
- Partner with engineering, sales, and scheduling to ensure customer demands are met.
- Timely notification to customers of any scheduling changes.
- Work with Sales and BU Teams to gather sales forecast information.
- Enter and maintain pricing in SAP
- Coordinate new Bill of Materials setups in SAP
- Coordinate EDI setup with Customers as required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned including general administrative support to the Business Unit