Descripción del Trabajo
Performs manufacturing processes that ensure the correct and efficient building and testing of quoted goods and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inserts parts on assemblies or sub-assemblies according to visual aids.
- Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and calculates quantity of parts
- to be prepped and ready to use at any time.
- Audits material kits, issues material to the line, reports scrap and maintains clean and organized work area.
- Actively participates in team activities/projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings and displays a high level of teamwork.
- Rotates regularly and often in three of the following positions:
- Soldering - Inspects the accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts along with their solderability.
- Machine Operator - Ensures the accuracy and continual operation of automated manufacturing equipment.
- Tester I - Operates automated electronic test equipment.
- Tester II - Operates Field Return Unit Testers (FRU) and automated electronic test equipment.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 years manufacturing experience. (Required)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.