Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
· Perform first article inspection and review visual aids.
· Perform defect analysis reporting.
· Perform MRB on sustained products.
· Participate in CAC meetings – support continuous improvement.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CM Review, Operations Review, QBR Review, QIC.
- 4Q (OBA, CRR & VOC), 8D CAR / 3-WHY report.
- Field Escalation / CRR / VOC
- Review VA, EC Risk Assessment Approval, follow-up to have updated FMEA and Control Plan.
- LPA L3 (MPQS) Compliance.
- ESD & Lighting compliance.
- WC Quality objective setting & monitoring.
- Internal & External Audits.•Twice daily CAC (8:30am & 5:30pm)•Twice weekly BOD (Tuesday & Thursday)•Weekly Defect A meeting•Weekly Yield Loss / TIR meeting•Weekly IPQC meeting•Weekly Process Audit meeting.•Periodic QSA or Customer Audit.