Descripción del Trabajo
Conduct equipment qualifications and process validations, to ensure products and processes meet company requirements. Monitor compliance with safety and quality regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish validation strategy according business needs and internal procedures and requirements.
- Design testing protocols.
- Execute equipment validation / qualification.
- Evaluate results and monitor processes performances.
- Provide input on creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems.
· Ensure that process parameters are within acceptable tolerances for products
- Support line reconfigurations and machine move activities, including equipment arrival, positioning and installation, using the approved communication process.
- Encourage open communication and exchange of information within the Manufacturing Engineering department and between the various support groups.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Previous experience as a validation engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of statistical software analysis (e.g. Minitab).
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- German and English are a must, Italian is a plus