Descripción del Trabajo
The Jabil Legal Department is looking for an organized, ambitious and motivated Administrative Assistant with a minimum of 5 years of experience to support their respective departments in St. Petersburg, Florida. This Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Legal Administrative Supervisor, as part of Jabil Legal’s centralized administrative function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties include general administrative support for Legal staff (calendars, scheduling and supporting meetings, arranging travel, submitting expense reports) and providing day to day operational support; preparing documents, reports and power point presentations; succinctly summarizing complex information with appropriate guidance and support; legal billing and matter management; proactively anticipating team needs and enthusiastically helping solve issues; working with sensitive and confidential information discreetly, and with integrity; delegating upwards and applying common sense; working on various discrete tasks and projects as assigned and with appropriate guidance and support; and providing solutions to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
In addition must be able to:
· Coordinate attorney's calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
· Coordinate and arrange meetings facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
· Participate or lead special projects and/or events.
· Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations when required.
· Administer program, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
· Serve as the administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues relating to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
· Generate reports and graphs as needed.
· Serve as resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven ability and experience supporting level staff (handle calendars, schedule meetings, arrange travel and submit expense reports), and supporting the day to day operations of their teams.
- Experience in calendar management, including scheduling key meetings and events.
- Advanced computer skills, including demonstrated experience with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and ability to use web-based tools.
- Ability to help prepare power point presentations including ability to succinctly summarize complex information with appropriate guidance and oversight.
- Experience working with legal billing and matter management systems or ability to quickly become proficient with such systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in reading and writing, including legal oriented materials.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Great work ethic - possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Ability to proactively anticipate team needs and enthusiastically help solve issues
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost confidentiality.
- Know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Ability to excel in a team environment while also working in both team and independent environments.
- Support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations and catering.
- Desire and ability to assist with multiple and varying projects, identify and propose solutions for improvement to team processes and effectiveness.
- Desire to learn and develop individual and team skills and abilities.
- Prior experience supporting lawyers or legal teams is preferred
- Fluency in a second language is not required but is considered a plus.