Descripción del Trabajo
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific
projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Carryout to completion specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager.
· Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Project or Department Manager
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Graduating high school senior or undergraduate student in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree majoring in assigned
discipline/department related field.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Assist specific operation teams initiatives specifically related to material management. Work directly with Planning, Inventory Management and Warehouse team with focus on material storage, material movements, inventory stocking programs and inventory accuracy.