Descripción del Trabajo
* Create / update / correct CSV Medical Documentation
* Create / update / correct CSV Medical records in JDOC
* Coordination of meetings with users and stake holders.
* Deep knowledge of CSV according with ISO-13485 and FDA part 11 regulatory rules.
* Training of site and corporate tools, processes and service delivery.
* Participation and coordination of work schedules, priorities for CSV Medical documentation related tasks and services.
* Compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Understand and embrace the business and Health Care strategic direction.
* Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and other functional departments (related with CSV Medical Documentation).
* Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
* Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
* Engage with internal customers to evaluate issues and opportunities for improvement in regards medical regulations.
* Analytic behavior, self managed, goal oriented.
* Organized, document oriented.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role .
* Strong attention to detail