Descripción del Trabajo
Coordinate the change management and part release process of design product according to the defined process. This person will also be involved in the BOM management process. Responsible to determine if all the information is correct and available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure data integrity of all Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and parts that are being released in the system.
· Ensure Component Release Process is being followed.
· Ensure appropriate members are included in the signoff process of all ECOs.
· Originate ECOs for new BoMs and updates.
· Understand the external tools that will be used for reporting tools and loading BoMs.
· Ensure all documents are included for ECOs and parts that are being released in the system.
· Route change orders and part releasing.
· Follow up on change process.
· Release components and change orders.
· Ensure information is being sent to ERP system.
· Assist in trouble shooting of system and process issues.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.