Descripción del Trabajo
Provides some advanced administrative support of a function within a unit or department through clerical skills. Exchanges basic and non-routine information with internal and external customers and adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Applies some advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
· Performs duties and tasks that are frequently non-routine. Refers only the most complex issues to higher level.
· Schedules, reports, and tracks information for department.
· Collects data for preparation of various reports, budgets, and variance analyses.
· Compiles data for reports and collates into a single report.
· Assists in preparing, reviewing, or auditing reports.
· Assists with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
· May assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
· Basic mathematical calculations.
· Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
· Ability to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
· Ability to execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
· Ability to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
· Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
· Ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
· Ability to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.