Descripción del Trabajo
Leads facilities group of engineers and technicians to maintain the facility and its surroundings; as well as the production plant services, including preventive maintenance. Maintains and improves electromechanical facilities and civil works.
Manages facilities capacities, proposing projects to adapt infrastructure and facilities to the growth of production processes.
In addition, it supervises, manages, and supports the design and construction projects that are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the facilities group of engineers and technicians of the plant.
• Ensure that all electrical, mechanical and construction work are performed in accordance with all applicable codes and regulations.
• Ensure that each facility technician is trained in safety, which includes knowledge of hazardous materials and protective measures required to prevent injury or illness.
• Responsible for safety related to the electrical system and other electromechanical systems
• Design and coordinate the execution of construction projects or adaptation of the facilities that are required to provide the support required for the production processes.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure that all works performed by the facilities department meet the required specifications, regulatory requirements, and quality of work, as well as safety standards.
• Support the Facilities Manager with all day-to-day activities, as well as represent him in work meetings that are delegated or assigned to him.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Facilities Manager
• Direct reports typically includes: Facilities Engineer I & II, Facilities Technician I, II & III and Facilities Intern.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of experience, or Masters + 3 years of related experience, or PhD without experience.
• Bachelor with knowledge in building or equipment maintenance.
• Experience in administration of electromechanical and civil construction projects.
• Advanced English
• Experience in the medical industry (Preferred).
• Knowledge of efficient personnel administration.