Descripción del Trabajo
Leads large and/or complex engineering projects from initiation through to completion. Coordinates project planning, staffing, progress reporting, people management and troubleshooting for engineering projects. Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the execution of complex and/or large engineering projects, understanding and driving regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (e.g. regulatory requirements around ISO9000, ISO14000, AS9100, TUV).
- Participates in and may lead product development or manufacturing meetings, making recommendations for change.
- SMT, Backend, wave, conformal coating, PTH processes.
- Production floor support.
- Design of fixtures, tooling, programming.
- SPC, quotations, engineering changes, rework, NPI, process control.
- Provides project budgets including new equipment costs, labor, maintenance costs, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization using proactive methodologies and trend analysis.
- Evaluates the appropriateness of data collection methods used by teams.
- During project execution, leads the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment configuration, manufacturing layout and process changes and/or corrective actions.
- Evaluates manufacturing and engineering capabilities, identifying and suggesting solutions for any immediate needs or improvements.
- Provides ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Drive proactive engagement with suppliers and (when possible) assist in their process improvement efforts.
- Interact and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
- Assist design engineers on design for manufacturability issues.
· Knowledge of Jabil operating policies and procedures required
· Knowledge and experience of engineering in manufacturing environment
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline required.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred
· Minimum 6-8 years work-related experience required in engineering or project management related discipline.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- English Advance
(Availability to relocate in Chihuahua)