Descripción del Trabajo
Industrial Eng Technician I will support the Industrial Engineering Department in planning, designing, implementing and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of an area for a line move or process change
- Update the Product-Process-time Matrix, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
- Update/Create production Visuals, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
- Order, receive and validate tooling, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
- Update the OLE Database, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
- Insure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
- Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Key Requirements:
- Understanding and application of broad range of industrial engineering tools (ie. Work measurement, process mapping, facilities and workstation design, etc.)
- Understanding of Jabil’s global strategies and direction
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and AutoCAD skills required.