Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the Supply Chain Design & Supporting Business Plan required to proactively manage both the Customer & Jabil’s business expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform situational analysis leading to Strategy Development around all Supply Chain Disciplines (Procurement, Planning, Logistics, Design, etc.)
· End-to-end accountability for the BOM costing strategy and process applied to a particular customer
· Develop relationships that allow the ability to influence the Customer, Suppliers, and key stakeholders within Jabil.
· Provides leadership and strategic direction to individuals who directly and indirectly play a role in Strategy creation/ implementation
· Ensure an appropriate Planning Process is in place to support both Customer and Jabil Revenue Projections, Inventory Models, & Supply Chain Flexibility programs.
· Develop and oversee product launch plans for new business, and transition plans for products being moved between Jabil manufacturing sites.
· Develops Process and Tools for the communication of all Supply Chain “Reporting” that is required by the customer (E&O, OTD, Pricing, etc.).
· Implement Inventory programs that allow Jabil to optimize working Capital (Hubbing, JIT, optimum manufacturing lot sizes, alternate transportation methodologies, etc.).
· Clearly and regularly communicates Customer needs and collaborate with others Functional areas within Jabil to ensure alignment on common goals (Commodity Management, Advanced Planning, Operations, Design, Finance, etc.).
· Develop and deploy an appropriate quoting process that allows Jabil every chance to win new business.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost, and develop and deploy an appropriate Costing model which supports our Customers and Jabil’s negotiation calendar
· Negotiate favorable Pricing, Terms, and Contracts that allow Jabil a Competitive Advantage in the market
· In conjunction with BD negotiate Customer terms that don’t leave Jabil exposed based on quote model (Pricing & Inventory)
· Working in concert with Customer’s SCM & Design organizations to create alignment in Supplier Selection strategies
· Understand regulatory Compliance or Local Legislation that may impact the supply chain design for a particular Customer
· Establish Clear & Measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual & team results
· Solicit ongoing performance feedback from individuals within Jabil that can help to quantify performance trends
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate both Jabil & our Customers Strategic Direction
· Develop clear understanding of Business Unit P&L and cause and effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Minimum of five (5) years related experience, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Business Development
· Additional certification such as ASQ, CQE, CQM, CQA, OR ISO Lead Auditor, as well as global experience is highly desirable.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
Experience with electrical and mechanical commodities is required
Experience with capital equipment or comparable industry is desired