Descripción del Trabajo
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- NPI (New Product Introduction) specific roles:
- Review customer requirements and create Engineering project schedule
- Work with Manufacturing Eng. to allocate ME resources for project
- Review and Approve Engineering/Material/Product Change Notices
- Plan for capacity requirements
- Submit non-recurring expenses
- Generate expense plan request
- Receive equipment and set-up assembly lines
- Work with Functional teams for launch readiness
- Conduct engineering Build
- Complete TRI with customers
- Project hand off to sustaining team
- Support ME dept. with execution of other tasks and projects
- Example: iFactory, Capacity modeling, IE dashboard, and other required actions under Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost topics for non-NPI related programs