Descripción del Trabajo
Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of manufacturing equipment used in the manufacturing process.
$1,500 Sign-on bonus offered to eligible new hires. Pay rates start at $18.00/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of manufacturing equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
- Assist in the ordering, inventory, and sourcing of machine repair parts.
- Assist in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
- Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
- Understand control logic, such as PLC and Ladder diagrams.
- Apply working knowledge in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical fields.
- Understand electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic prints.
- Be proficient in blueprint reading, gage operation, and basic understanding of machining setups.
- Assist with the receipt or shipment of spare parts and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
- Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
- Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
- Log maintenance performed on machines in CMMS database.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree and two years’ work experience; or High school diploma and four years’ work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Prior work experience in electro-mechanical equipment required.
- Demonstrates use of basic and special purpose hand tools, leveling instruments, and test/calibration equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of equipment, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs.
Must be able to support production work on any shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the manufacturing area. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $15.80 - $22.91 - $30.00. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.