Descripción del Trabajo
JABIL OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, GENEROUS 401K MATCH, $5,250 IN TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, AND MUCH MORE!
Lead the operation of the back end of the manufacturing line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate with Manufacturing Supervisor and organize line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensure work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards and monitor the CIQ system closely in order to fix repetitive and recognized problems immediately.
· Minimize changeover times through organized and well-planned changeovers.
· Minimize excess material on floor; ensure proper stock and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
· Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
· Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notify Manufacturing Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations.
· Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensure line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivate and challenge all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Track production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Review all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required and two to six years experience in a relevant Jabil production position; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing strongly preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.