Descripción del Trabajo
Performs manufacturing processes that ensure the correct and efficient building and testing of quoted goods and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train operator I and operator II on functional area.
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Completes all necessary documentation, using Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Documentation Practices
- Reviews and corrects documentation errors as required
- Generate labels, seals, packages, boxes and palletizes, sterile and/or nonsterile medical products, using various equipment including sealers, auto baggers, and shrink wrappers.
- Performs assembly and/or kitting of medical products.
- Able to retrieve electronically or review hardcopies of packaging drawings and following stated procedures.
- Uses software to retrieve and print proper paperwork as needed.
- Conducts physical inventory in the designated area.
- Cleans packaging and cleanroom equipment as required and performs preventative maintenance on equipment as directed.
- Uses various types of measuring instruments including gauges, micrometers, calipers, and comparators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $13.02 - $18.88 - $24.73. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.