Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for preparing journal entries, intercompany billing and accounting, account reconciliations, analytics, forecasts and ad hoc reports for Corporate Reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare and analyze account balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly balance sheet and income statement variances.
- Analyze total Corporate expenses, including comparisons to forecasted and trended results.
- Assist in reviewing Corporate forecasted results by cost center.
- Invoice other Jabil locations for intercompany charges.
- Track and allocate costs associated with U.S. expatriate employees working overseas.
- Correspond with Corporate departments to ensure proper accounting for purchases and expenses.
- Prepare and provide information to be included in our annual report and quarterly filings with the SEC.
- Interact with external and internal auditors regarding the financial statement audit.
- Ad Hoc analyses as needed.
- Must be analytical and knowledgeable in accounting procedures and practices and be capable of working independently with general supervision.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- CPA preferred
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Advanced Excel skills required – pivot and vlookup preferred
- Proficiency in understanding and use of Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Employee will be required to use computer keyboard or other equipment for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for reading and studying technical accounting literature and extended use of computer monitor.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. Noise level in employee’s primary workstation is usually low to moderate.