Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil works with some of the world’s best-known brands, manufacturing products that you use every day. And the people that work for Jabil make it all possible. Across the world, our team develops and manufactures products that help to connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees, Jabil strives to be the world's leading global manufacturing solutions partner. We help companies design, build and take their products to market quickly, affordable and efficiently. Jabil's unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance have contributed to the success of the world's most well-known brands.
The HR Manager role is critical in providing HR leadership and business partner support in our Healthcare Division. This role is responsible for supporting employees in our medical device manufacturing location providing advice and support for talent acquisition, employee relations, training, and leadership development. He/She will deliver commitments by bridging functional and operational needs at the site as well as partnering with the cross-functional HR community. This role also provides the opportunity to support initiatives including engagement and change management.
The Work: Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Jabil’s operating model by providing strong business partnership to site and functional leaders.
- Actively contribute as the Human Resources expert on the respective teams providing guidance and solution support related to people considerations and organizational effectiveness.
- Effectively supports project work for HR including managing issues, communication, policies, and processes.
- Translate business requirements and partner with various HR functional groups in implementing project roll out or processes
- Synthesize and present HR reports and recommendations. Identify and quantify major areas of HR risk and opportunities, e.g. labor expenses, severance, benefits, employee relation issues and culture, change management, HR policies, Works Council/Unions, HR processes, and communication.
- Participate and provide input to develop change management and communications.
- Represent the HR team on cross-functional teams and interdependencies with Healthcare Leadership, Legal, Finance, and other teams
- Effectively handle and resolve escalated employee relation matters, including hotline cases, and provide leadership support in key employee incidents
- Track key people metrics across Sectors and recommend actions for continuous improvement.
- Takes initiative, fosters innovation, drives for results, communicates effectively, builds relationships at all levels and has proven HR experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture of a multi-national company.
- Knowledge of employment laws. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the business.
- Ability to influence and communicate with employee at all levels.
- Ability to support employees across 3 shifts.
- Has minimum 8 years HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or related field are required.
- Project management, business acumen and Finance skills
- Comfortable working in an environment with tight deadlines and significant level of ambiguity
- Ability to absorb and process disparate information and synthesize into recommendations and actions
- Advanced degree, MBA or Masters in HR Management
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management
- Experience in organizational design, assessment and selection, HR systems/processes and procedures
- Experience in FDA regulated manufacturing
- Human Resources Management Certificate or PHR/SPHR certification