Descripción del Trabajo
Handles all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports Customer Service.
· Handles all aging concerns with customers.
· Enters invoices in computer, prints checks, prepares checks for signing and balances accounts.
· Processes Accounts Payable month end reports and closes module.
· Contacts customers with overdue invoices and makes arrangements for payments.
· Reconciles bank statements.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one_ or two_step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs