Descripción del Trabajo
- Knowledge of English (pre-intermediate: spoken and written);
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages;
- University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/International Economic Relations;
- Previous work experience in Accounting;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Process vendor invoices and purchase orders (PO);
- Match shippers with invoices;
- Schedule payments within established parameters;
- Match invoices to receiving and purchasing documents;
- Troubleshoot invoice problems regarding quantity, price, etc.;
- Assign proper accounting numbers to invoices;
- Respond to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable.