Descripción del Trabajo
About Jabil: Jabil is a global product solutions company providing comprehensive services to electronics and technology companies in a broad range of industries. Jabil helps customers turn ideas into products with its wide breadth of design, manufacturing, and product management capabilities; allowing customers to think beyond their conventional marketplace and explore new opportunities. Jabil brings customer products to the market faster and more cost effectively by providing intelligent digital supply chain solutions around the world; empowering companies to be the change agents in their industries. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, Jabil has 100+ facilities in 30 countries and 260,000 employees worldwide. Responsibilities Jabil is seeking college student candidates who are interested in utilizing Jabil as part of their curriculum to further their college education in Engineering (preferably Test, Mechanical, or Industrial). We are looking for students that are passionate about Engineering, excel academically, demonstrate leadership capabilities, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Candidates must be a current student at Kettering University enrolled in an Engineering Program with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Good analytical skills and the ability to work effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter with drive to add value
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
CANDIDATE MUST BE WORKING ON UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.