Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for general cleaning; sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning restrooms, trash removal, and any other duties generally associated with janitorial services in a commercial setting.
Work schedule is Monday through Thursday. Shift start time can be between 4:00PM and 6:00PM. Must be able to work 22 to 26 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and sanitizes the employee lunch room, mopping floors, washing and wiping tables and chairs, cleaning counters, walls, microwaves and refrigerators
- Cleans assigned areas in plant and office; vacuums, sweeps, and mops floors.
- Cleans windows and glass doors inside and outside, in various areas of the facility
- Cleans and disinfects toilets, urinals, showers, tile floors, and other fixtures
- Fills soap, toilet paper, and towel dispensers regularly
- Empties trash containers as needed
- Maintain waste receptacles in a clean and pleasant manner
- Picks-up litter (inside and outside) as necessary
- Assists with the recycling program by collecting and disposing of products such as aluminum, paper and cardboard
- Operates cleaning equipment and uses cleaning chemicals safely and properly in performing cleaning and maintenance assignments
- Assists Facilities in the set-up of meetings, training sessions and special events
- Notify supervisor of any problems within the area
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills, as well as experience with handling multiple cleaning tasks and the ability to take initiative and complete work assignments independently
- Custodial experience is preferred
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 7 hours per shift
- Must be able to pick up items from the floor or to wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Safety Glasses and gloves
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $9.77 - $14.15 - $18.55. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.