Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the daily coaching, reporting and direction of the Security personnel and operations on the sites of Jabil Vietnam.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment and Retention:
- Recruit, interview and test 3rd party Security personnel.
- Communicate criteria to 3rd party Security Service Providers for Security candidates.
- Monitor security guards turnover; identify key factors that can be improved; make improvements.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Solicit ongoing feedback from Facilities/EHS Manager, peers and team member on team member’s contribution to the team.
- Provide ongoing coaching and counseling to team member based on feedback.
- Express pride in staff and encourage them to feel good about their accomplishments.
- Perform team member evaluations professionally and on time.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Coordinate activities of large teams and keep them focused in times of crises.
- Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Forecast quarterly expenditures to Security Manager.
- Monitor and supervise security systems for all buildings and/or sites as required.
- React to Security, fire and other alarms outline in daily procedures.
- Review completed shift reports and address critical issues and escalate to the Security Manager as necessary.
- Train team members, security guards and others (if required) on emergency response procedures.
- Train and evaluate knowledge and application of regulations on 3rd party security guards. Report violations of security guards to Security supervisor who is in charge of managing 3rd party guard performanceand Security Manager.
- Perform period evaluations of job knowledge.
- Possess knowledge in the use of the closed circuit television system (CCTV), access control system (ACS) and other systems. Also must be proficient in the advanced operation of the recording system and its use.
- Report malfunctions of security systems to Security Supervisor who is in charge of managing security systems.
- Supervise the security guards on proper creation and control of credentials.
- Develop shift patrols to monitor the security of the sites. Run report to verify patrols were completed as outlined.
- Develop instructions and train the security force in security operations.
- Control workforce work schedule.
- Hands on working supervisor. Monitors all shifts to include nights and weekends.
- Keep Security Manager and other concerned Function Managers/Workcell Managers informed of site security and emergencies.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by Security Manager.
- Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
- Perform other duties as outlined by the Security Manager.
- Conduct security investigation on the cases of employee theft, violence etc…
- Able to do confrontation with Offenders and/or subjects of security investigations.
High School Diploma and at least 5 years of experience in the field of Security.. Associate's degree and/or background of Police or Military are preferred. Must possess or be able to obtain a Vietnam Criminal Clearance. Able to work in shift.
LANGUAGE & COMPUTER SKILLS
English skills and Computer skills are required with basic/acceptable level. Ability to listen, speak, read and write in English; write reports and correspondence on the computers and speak effectively in front of Team members.
Preferable to those who are able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand, climb ladders, manually lift, or walk regularly and be accessible to production floor. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents, meters and use of computer monitor screen frequently.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual may be at any location to work. The noise level in the work environment ranges from low to medium.