Descripción del Trabajo
Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of automated manufacturing equipment, laser systems, servo drives, Component feeders and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate design and installation of automation projects, Help source technology to be used in the plant.
· Proven problem solving ability and willingness to tackle difficult projects and problems and resolve them.
· Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
· Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
· Assist engineers and other technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by supervisor.
· Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
· Assist with the receipt or shipment of feeders and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
· Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
· Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
· Log maintenance performed on machines in database.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and two years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $14.53 - $21.06 - $27.59. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.