Descripción del Trabajo
Track systematically all Material Review Board (MRB) materials and coordinate disposition with Workcell, Project Management, and Materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Systematically track location of materials.
· Coordinate MRB signature process with Workcell, Project Management, and Materials.
· Maintains inventory accuracy of MRB cage.
· Analyze MRB traveler information.
· Processes and maintains MRB forms.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent is required or equivalent combination of education and experience.