Descripción del Trabajo
Monitor the quality and efficiency performance for assigned manufacturing line(s). Drive continuous improvement through process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving; utilize data from CIQ, TARS and other sources as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production automation/equipment according safety, preventive maintenance and processes to achieve site’s business goals.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance, equipment health check and maintain adequate spare parts. Document maintenance as per program designation.
- Perform basic equipment calibration/verification, using general and special purpose test equipment/tools by manufacturer.
- Able to work overtime or be on-call when equipment breakdown or upon request.
· Monitor machine management data in order to maximize utilization and minimize machine-generated scrap.
· Provide input on creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems.
· Create and maintain wave and reflow soldering profiles.
· Ensure that process parameters are within acceptable tolerances for products and components, and result in solder quality that meets IPC-610B requirements (or other applicable standard).
· Design and / or procure production tooling, including stencils, vacuum plates, wave solder pallets and product-specific fixtures and jigs.
· Coordinate line reconfigurations and machine move activities, including equipment arrival, positioning and installation, and scheduling of support groups (Machine Support, Facilities, MIS, etc.) using the approved communication process.
· Verify that machine maintenance is performed as scheduled on assigned line(s).
· Encourage open communication and exchange of information within the M.E. department and between the various support groups.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; and one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.