Descripción del Trabajo
To design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
- Development of Web/Cloud-based Software Application System.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies, standard processes and tools to
Support the business.
- Code and test programming for software
- Develop and deploy applications.
- Execute code builds to stage and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation and support for developed or third-party software.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Report to Superior on task and project delivery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in full SDLC.
- Exposure to Relational Databases and Cloud Databases.
- Expertise in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 and above, .NET Core, SQL Server 2019 and above and design & development on n-tier .NET application architectures.
- AWS/Azure Cloud programming is added advantage.
- Power BI for reporting and dashboards development is added advantage.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude, team player, fast learner, self-motivator, result oriented and good analytical skills.
- Experience with source control especially Git & TFVC
- Able to create data flow diagram, context, architecture and technological diagram.