Descripción del Trabajo
***$3000 Sign On Bonus For Hew Hires***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and in some cases executes physical and electronic transfers of materials of received goods as well as the sorting and shipping of material planned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Completes receiving and/or shipping documents as necessary.
- Operates material transfer equipment.
- Promotes integrity of SAP data through use of established processes and procedures of electronic material transfer.
- Interacts with other functional areas to assure that material is received, distributed and shipped accurately and in a timely manner as required.
- Leads group of Warehouse clerks, when Warehouse Supervisor is not present.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Technical certification in related area.
- Experience in Warehouse Area.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
This is 12 hour shift work on days.