Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the calibration and maintenance of all test equipment utilized at an operations level across the plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organize and supervise calibration events for test equipment across campus at regular intervals.
· Be proficient in the use of the calibration and maintenance database (data entry, record maintenance and report generation).
· Organize and execute test equipment moves (planning with TE, facilities and external contractors).
· Assist the Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation for improving the uptime of test equipment by analyzing data.
· Procure and order spares from vendors for test equipment and supplies for the test lab.
· Establish new vendor contacts including travel to local vendor sites.
· Perform maintenance on a variety of test equipment, suggest and implement improvements.
· Maintain a warehouse to 5S standards.
· Repair a variety of equipment platforms.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.