Descripción del Trabajo
Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of automated manufacturing equipment Component feeders and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair as instructed by manufacturer on all component feeders and other pieces of support equipment used in the Manufacturing process, i.e. microscopes, haloes, soldering irons, hot air pencils, torque drivers, and other equipment as assigned.
· Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
· Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
· Assist manufacturing engineering technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
· Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
· Assist with the receipt or shipment of feeders and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
· Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
· Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
· Log maintenance performed on machines in database.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and two years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To support Cisco product at JGP 1 year plan.