Descripción del Trabajo
As an Accountant you will assist in various aspects of the Finance and Accounting function at Singapore Global Business Centre.
General Ledger and Financial Reporting activities
- Perform full financial close process, ensuring timely and accurate submission of financial reports.
- Perform general ledger accounting, prepare monthly account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Involvement in analysis of technical accounting matters.
- Support financial and business reporting, and information requirements.
- Collaborate closely with various Functional stakeholders and Shared Service Centre to support finance operating requirements of the business. Support the resolution of relevant operational matters.
- Perform Inventory and costing related activities.
- Perform Credit Limit system master maintenance.
- Assist on external and internal audit requirements.
- Ensure that finance related processes are compliant with SOX baseline and controls.
- Support the preparation of statutory financial statements under Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Companies Act.
- Preparation of reports to meet compliance requirements and submissions for statutory and governmental regulations:
- Singapore Corporate Income Tax computation for annual tax return
- Quarterly GST return
- Withholding tax
- various government surveys
- Contribute and provide support in finance related projects.
- Perform system user testing.
· Independent and with the ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
· Highly adaptive with the ability to function in a dynamic environment.
· Proactive and self-driven.
· Positive and willing to learn.
· Possess an analytical mindset, with good problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous and detail oriented.
· Possess good people management, with the ability to work collaboratively in various teams across functions.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Diploma in Accountancy and above, or equivalent professional qualifications.
· Minimum 3 years of financial accounting experience in General Ledger function in a multi-national corporation.
· Knowledge of SOX and US GAAP/SFRS.
· Knowledge and experience in Singapore Corporate Tax and Goods and Services Tax compliance is an advantage.
· Strong proficiency in SAP and Excel.
· Experience in Cognos and TM1 will be very advantageous.