Descripción del Trabajo
Project Manager will lead assigned projects, programs and initiatives of medium to high complexity applying project management expertise to support the company and group’s strategy. Manage assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes developing SOW, business proposals, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones, financials, and implementation plan. Provide regular updates, maintain and improve reporting and project management systems. Provide management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and direct project team responsible for implementation of Jabil’s strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Provide regular project health updates – Issues, Finances, Resources
- Conduct project risk reviews and identify appropriate mitigation.
- Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
- Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and/or customer objectives.
- Support long term planning activities.
- Take a lead role in growth and relationship of existing and emerging clients.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success.
- Conceptualize and communicate ways of providing new and improved value to our customers
- Interface with SMEs across the Jabil network to prepare proposals and execute project deliverables
- Support JHET Bray involvement in maintaining and improving the project management process
- Contribute engineering and product development knowledge and experience to all projects
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior experience in project management in an applicable discipline.
- Previous experience in medical device design services.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS , KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent program management skills
- Conduct job in professional manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to “see the big picture” when meeting the customer’s needs
- Sound judgment
- Excels at team building
- Passionate about working in a team with other disciplines
- Attention to detail
- Sound background in engineering and design
- Able to manage complex issues and challenges
- Motivated, takes initiative