Descripción del Trabajo
Under general supervision, provides administrative support for the Quote Analyst by reviewing the Request-For-Quote data package received, identifies issues, and obtains pricing information from various supporting departments in support of new and potential product builds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review the packages of existing and prospective customer’s for data including bills of material, assembly drawings, and fabrication drawings.
· Prepare and release data in the required format to achieve the needed results.
· Interface with the Quote Analyst/Quote Supervisor to resolve data shortcomings and sourcing issues.
· Initiate the quote process for material, labor, test, packaging and other related services.
· Continuously manage your quote backlog, communicate your issues and move towards resolution.
· Maintain deadlines within the process in order to support the overall deadline for the quote response.
· Provide the Quote Analyst/Quote Supervisor with the basis for developing a proposal for use as a deliverable to Business Development/Program Management.
· May be requested to work overtime to meet deadline requirements.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with the basic principles of electronics.
· Data entry experience required.
· Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to communicate among various levels inside and outside the organization.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Must be organized and self-motivated.
· SAP and Agile proficiency preferred.
· Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Two (2) to four (4) years work-related experience required, preferably in an electronic-manufacturing services environment
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.