Descripción del Trabajo
Designs a variety of simple or complex tooling to aide production personnel in the mass production of circuit boards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Utilize AutoCAD/CREO software to design tooling for use in production. Tooling to include: mechanical fixtures, vacuum plates and wave pallets and special design projects as requested by the Tooling Department Supervisor or assigned customer.
· Corroborate with Manufacturing Engineering personnel to design and fabricate tooling.
· Plan and schedule daily workload and design status to ensure timely design completion and fabrication cycle. Provide design status to the Tooling Department Supervisor as requested.
· Complete special projects as assigned by the Tooling Department Supervisor.
· Prepare requisitions, as needed, to purchase materials and/or tooling from outside vendors.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Proficient in Windows. Proficiency in CREO, AutoCAD, and CNC programming preferred. A working knowledge of machine shop practices related to the operation of manual milling machines, lathes and general shop equipment as well as the proper use of measuring instruments is preferred.