Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil is looking for RF Hardware Designer to become part of its team. We are looking for RF Test
Engineering Engineer for base station radio unit verification. In addition, you also will support product
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for build test specification.
· Responsible for test environment build, include test platform hardware/software and fixture design.
· Responsible for test software coding, debugging and optimizing.
· Responsible for test ability estimation.
· Responsible for repair process define and environment build.
· Responsible for NPI testing while automatic test environment is not ready.
· Help DCM to make quality criteria definition and related trainings to production personnel.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager of Engineering
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline, and eight to ten years experience in communication
engineering and testing engineering is preferred.
· Have strong understanding of electronic design, base station testing, test platform and tooling development.
· Must be able to handle tough challenges involving complex and challenging technical point.
· Familiar with NI test software for example: labwindows and test stand.
· Strong knowledge for RF test.
· Strong knowledge for C#, C++ and python.
· Knowledge for RF product NPI process is preferred.
· Domestic and international travel is required.
· English written and speaking is required.
· Good written and spoken English
· Good communication skills and social abilities