Descripción del Trabajo
Drives planning team to achieve continuous improvement in key materials metrics and provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the management, leadership and development of the Planning Department within a local Site .
· Creates and implements new planning strategies.
· Reviews capacity modules and schedules.
· Ensures material liability coverage and master schedule data integrity.
· Monitors Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
· Ensures robust processes and documentation such as procedures and work instructions are implemented and maintained.
· Has responsibility for departmental budgeting.
· Analyzes revenue trends for the plant and provides updates to stakeholders.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
· 9 to 12 years related Materials experience including 6 years in a management role.
· Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages.
· APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related areas.
- Master’s degree in Operations or Supply Chain Management related areas.
- 10+ years of experience in Operations or Supply Chain in the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 5 year of direct experience as a Planning Manager or Materials Manager.
- Certification from renown Supply Chain Management organization such as APICS’s certification.
- 6 sigma / Lean Bronze Certification a plus.
- SAP Experience a plus.
- Medical Devises / Electronic manufacturing environment appreciated.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- High negotiations capabilities.
- Passionate: Live, breathe, believe in, and committed to standardize work.
- Wiliness to travel 25% of their time.
- Experience supervising professionals or as Planning Supervisor. (Internal Post Only).
- 1+ year from previous promotion. (Internal Post Only).
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.