Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains vigilance of the rules of plant protection through the execution of work programs and check lists establishing the necessary measures to have security levels of personnel and the site.
· Leads and coordinates security groups.
· Defines and implements control measures for special products.
· Follows up on special security situations (investigations, thefts, reports, etc.)
· Defines and implements security improvements for the site.
· Defines and implements loss prevention measures.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs