Descripción del Trabajo
Enhances the capabilities of the Quality Assurance Department by providing technical support to help QE's improve quality through the QC - Cal SPC Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitors the SPC results throughout the line, and enters data into QC-Cal.
· Collects data of key dimension for SPC analysis.
· Ensures the SPC process is being done in compliance with SOP.
· Participates with the team members on SPC implementation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from QE Team.
· Ability to define problems and collect data.
· Ability to operate Windows Office 365 and related software.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to read and comprehend Blue Prints, GD & T knowledge, CMM Reports and SPC instructions.
· Ability to be autonomous.
· Experience is a plus.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED.