Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manually dis-assemble a unit using manual and electric tools.
- Ability to move to different locations on the line and perform tasks while maintaining a high level of quality work.
- Be willing to help perform duties of offline tasks i.e., Dimm sort, Material handler, Special projects.
- Have a general understanding of the workflow
- Identify any tools that may be needed on the lines to allow for better performance
- Work with Group leads and ME Tech’s to help ensure all documentation is current and correct
- Able to lift, up to 20 pounds.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks on a rotating schedule
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Always Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.