Descripción del Trabajo
To weld assemblies/weldments to print, specification in a clean room environment. Work with Aluminum and stainless steel component welding and Fabrication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To be able to follow introductions by lead or Supervisor.
· Get jobs done in due/start date order or as advised by supervisor
· Check 3-view, Isometric or other print details
· Use the bar-code system properly
· Perform weld coupons and data collection per procedure and requirements
· Weld parts to print and required standards
· Report discrepancies to Lead or supervisor
· Assure best condition of machine, tooling and fixture and maintain minor repairs and cleaning by operator, and Report damages, defects and wear to Lead or supervisor
· Maintain safe and clean station and area, keep Clean Room free of contamination
· Performs other job functions as assigned
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Welding trade schools a plus
· Basic arithmetic ability
· Good blue prints reading
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 2+ years as an Orbital Welder preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.