Descripción del Trabajo
Follow work instructions, protocols and standard operating procedures, working to a high standard of Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Prepare and complete release process as required.
• Perform daily process/product audit within the Production Facility.
• Ability to conduct a thorough investigation into formulating root cause and problem solving.
• Visual inspection of devices utilizing a microscope or mag-light.
• Conduct visual self-inspection of work in process and rework as required.
• Read and follow precise manufacturing procedures with a high degree of attention to detail.
• Accurately record information on production and quality control documents to maintain quality records (paper and computerized as required).
• Maintain & audit quality records for completeness & accuracy.
• Conduct associate training within the department as required.
• Conduct detailed investigation into customer complaints and provide report of findings per documented procedure.
• Update procedures to comply with current Quality System.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently when required. Ability to set priorities, be flexible, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
• Policies: Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
• Training: Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as environmental health & safety.
• Safety: Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area.
Education & Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma
• One to three years related experience and/or training equivalency
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Position Functions:
• Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using phone & computer
• May lift up to 30 lbs occasionally
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Ability to use tools ruler, caliper, pin gauge, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Detail-oriented, working with a high level of precision with experience in inspection methods
• Computer literacy, use of word processing and Excel spreadsheets
• Willing to work varied schedule and overtime when necessary
• Willing to wear full body protective equipment
• Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
• Ability to adjust focus to Receiving and Distribution Center as needed
• Commitment to building a positive culture